Sewing a little baby jacket
I chose two types of fabrics for the jacket, one is gray and the other is cotton.
1. Put the front, back, and sleeve parts fabric and base.
2. Stack the strap and stripe parts face to face, sew up on the shoulders, plus the parts of the two sleeves and cushions, you can see in the figure below
3. We temporarily put down the cushion. It’s time to sew the sleeve.
4. Put our sleeves neatly and iron the stitching.
5. When we sew our sleeves, stack our jacket face to face, and fix it in place with a needle, as shown in the figure below.
6. You can think of our cushion. When we first started working, we stitched my shoulders. Now what you have to do is side seams, as long as you sew.
7. Look at this picture and place the basic details of the jacket on the basis of face -to -face, so that all the sutures are left outside, rolled up, and around the circle.
8. There is another thing to solve, the clothes are almost done, and we pull us out of our sleeves.
9. After rotating, put the side seams and sleeves together and roll up 3-4 mm.
In this way, our baby jacket is ready, and we need to iron it!
If you like to make clothes yourself, but you don’t know which step to start, you can start your first step from the column below
Do you want to listen to small tailors more about hand -sewing diary? Remember to follow us