Children, when talking about soldiers, what do you think of? Is it the navy, the army, the air force, or the heroic soldier?
In addition to Chinese soldiers, there is a army in the world called the Royal Guard. The soldiers of this team are strange, red tops, white belts, black pants, boots and hats are their standard.
Today, the teacher wants to bring you a paper -cutting method to create the Royal Guard, let’s try it together!
1. Make red clothes: cut out the trapezoid with scissors, then reduce a triangle on the left and right sides, and stick it on the white card paper;
2. Draw a circular head with a meat -colored heavy color oil (or use a sponge to print the seal and print out);
3. Cut the black cardboard into a square, fold a small strip on both sides, apply glue, and bend into an arched and stick it above the face, as a hat;
4. Cut your arms with red paper, paint with white, pink and other oil -painted sticks on the arm to separate the clothes from the sleeve;
5. Draw the details of clothes with a white oil stick, such as belt, buttons, sleeves, etc.;
6. Draw the details of pants, collar, cuffs, facial features and other details with black heavy oil oil;
7. Add the background: use a marker pen to draw black clouds, rainwater, color flags and other decorations;
8. Adjust the details: collage color note, English newspapers, sprinkled gold sponge buttons, etc., the teacher helps children write English letters on color note as decoration.
1. When the red of the arm is overlapped with the red of the clothes, you need to use a light -colored oil painting rod to brighten the edges to distinguish the structure.
2. The hat should be pasted into arched to increase the three -dimensional sense of the picture.