The difference between infrared and far -infrared rays is, different meaning, different characteristics, different functions
1. The meaning is different
1. Infrared is an electromagnetic wave between the wavelength between microwave and visible light. The wavelength is between 1mm and 760 nanometer (NM), which is not visible than red light.
2. Far infrared, also known as long wave infrared, refers to infrared rays with wavelengths of 1.5 to 400 microns. (But in practical applications, infrared rays above 2.5 microns are usually called far -infrared rays)
1. The infrared wavelength is long. Through the cloud and mist ability, the light is strong, which gives people a feeling of heat, and the effect is the heat effect.
2. The far -infrared rays have strong penetration and radiation, and have significant temperature control effects and resonance effects.
Three, different functions
1. Infrared is widely used in communication, detection, medical care, and military. After the infrared radiation surface of the infrared radio, one part was reflected and the other was absorbed by the skin.
2. Far -infrared rays are an essential factor for biological survival. People call the far -infrared rays of this wavelength as “life light wave”. Far -infrared rays with a wavelength of 6000 to 15,000 nanometers in the sunlight are similar to the wavelength of the far infrared rays emitted from the human body. It can produce the most effective “resonance” with the water molecules of the cells in the body. The growth of plants.